Treat Them Like Family
As it may often be forgotten, the word casino derives from the Italian word casa ‘house,’ (Latin casa for ‘cottage.’). Providing hot or cold oshibori hospitality towels to guests at your casino is a great way to warmly welcome them into your ‘house’ and tell them, ‘Thank you’ for choosing your casino to have fun.
Differentiate Your Casino From Other Gaming Centers
Make your casino the place they recall for a warm, genuine, and family-like tone of hospitality, and the casa they want to return to again. Gaming enthusiasts typically have lots of options when it comes to playing the tables, watching the big game, or having a night out with their friends. Separate your place from your competitors. Make your place THE destination they choose for genuine hospitality.
Moments to Offer an Oshibori Hospitality Towel
Your Casino welcomes guests for all kinds of fun. Some come for the tables and gaming. Others come with their friends to watch sports on your big screen TVs. Others are there for a get-away weekend or afternoon at the spa, or perhaps a round of golf. Oshibori hospitality towels are suitable for a number of “Moments” with your guests:
- The Casino Floor
- Welcome players to a table prior to starting a game
- At a Game Break – When waiters bring refreshments to players, offer them a cool or hot oshibori hospitality towel instead. Include a stack of towels on a tray of snacks or fruit.
- The Restaurants
- Bring them an oshibori towel with their menu. Let them refresh as they look over the specials.
- Bring towels with the main course.
- Offer them a moist refreshing towel as they wrap up (post steak/lobster, etc) the main course and ponder having dessert.
- The Grab-N-Go Food Areas
- Have a stack available in the chillbox w/ meal-sets or food for take-away.
- The Bar, Club, and VIP Room
- Greet your guests with a hot or cold refreshing oshibori towel to help them settle in. Treat them right. Make them feel special.
- The Resort and Hotel
- Welcome your guests at check-in with some chilled fruit juice and a cool refreshing moist oshibori towel. Let them know their weekend get-away has started………..
- Concierges Office – While sitting down to review some itinerary ideas, offer them a chilled towel from the refrigerator.
- In the Room – Have a stack of Lavender-scented towels set out for when your guests return from their day of fun.
- On the Room Service Tray – Include individually-packaged towels to add a level of care to their in-room dining experience.
Other Related Places and Moments
Products To Help Make Them Feel Truly WELCOME!
100% Cotton Individually-Wrapped Moist Oshibori Towels
Individually-wrapped, Ready-to-Serve, Single-Use Towel. 10×10. Available Unscented and Scented (Lavender).
Washi Paper Individually-Wrapped Oshibori Towels
Deluxe washi paper towels from Japan. 5-Star Luxury. Softer Than Cloth & Fluffier Than a Paper Towelette.
Dry Bulk Bales - 100% Cotton Oshibori Hospitality Towels
Ideal if You Need Towels You Can Wash and Reuse. Available by the bale (1200 towels) or sleeve (150 towels)
Hot Cabi Towel Warmers - by Taiji (Japan): Two Compact Sizes Available
The Ideal Way to Always Have Towels Ready For Guests. Water-less, and Energy-Efficient. Easy to Maintain.