Welcome Them to Your Hotel WITH HEART
Stressed from a day of traveling and the ride in from the airport, tired from a long day visiting customers, or distracted by thoughts of tomorrow’s big meeting. Your hotel guest might have a lot on her mind….
Let her know that you can understand her situation and empathize. Offering her a hot or cold oshibori hospitality towel is a wonderful way to let her know you’re here for her.
Differentiate Your Experience
Every hotel promotes itself as a ‘caring’ place. Often, though, the service to that end is pretty standard. Contact-less interaction is becoming the norm. Sanitizing protocols and safe-distancing are becoming a standard expectation. The challenge becomes making a stay at your hotel or resort something that guests remember for the things you do, not what you didn’t. There is nothing more wonderful to hear than a guest raving that it is the only place they stay when they visit the area….. Treat them like family visiting your home.
Moments to Offer an Oshibori Hospitality Towel
Your hotel welcomes all kinds of guests. There are folks traveling for business. There are others there for a get-away weekend with afternoons at the pool or playing golf. There might be families on a bonding holiday. Oshibori hospitality towels are suitable for any “Moment”, with any guest:
- Around the Hotel – In the Lobby, By the Pool, In their Room
- Welcome your guests at check-in with some chilled fruit juice and a cool refreshing moist oshibori towel. Let them know their weekend get-away has started………..
- Concierges Office – While sitting down to review some itinerary ideas, offer them a chilled towel from the refrigerator.
- At the Pool – a perfect addition to the tray of cool drinks out in the cabana or sun-chairs.
- In the Room – Have a stack of Lavender-scented towels set out for when your guests return from their day of fun.
- In the F&B Areas
- Bring a refreshing towel with the Menu for a extra-pleasant welcome.
- Add towels to the tray of dishes – Let them freshen up before eating.
- Offer them a towel after their main course (post steak/lobster, etc) and prior to dessert
- Put a stack of towels out in the chillbox for them to take-away w/ meal-sets or snacks
- Include on the room service tray delivered to their room.
Other Related Places and Moments
Products To Help Show Your Genuine Hospitality
100% Cotton Individually-Wrapped Moist Oshibori Towels
Individually-wrapped, Ready-to-Serve, Single-Use Towel. 10×10. Available Unscented and Scented (Lavender).
Washi Paper Individually-Wrapped Oshibori Towels
Deluxe washi paper towels from Japan. 5-Star Luxury. Softer Than Cloth & Fluffier Than a Paper Towelette.
Dry Bulk Bales - 100% Cotton Oshibori Hospitality Towels
Ideal if You Need Towels You Can Wash and Reuse. Available by the bale (1200 towels) or sleeve (150 towels)
Hot Cabi Towel Warmers - by Taiji (Japan): Two Compact Sizes Available
The Ideal Way to Always Have Towels Ready For Guests. Water-less, and Energy-Efficient. Easy to Maintain.